Jeep Rubicon for Sale in Cleveland
Looking for an SUV with exceptional off-road ability and sturdy construction? You know you can count on Jeep to deliver an unparalleled off-road experience. If you’re considering a 2020 Jeep Wrangler
for your next SUV, you have lots of room to customize the Wrangler to fit your driving style. For Blairsville drivers looking to maximize off-road ability, the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon packs all the Wrangler’s off-road features upgrades into one trim.
If you want a Wrangler that balances off-road and on-road performance, this versatile SUV comes in 7 other unique trims. Read on to explore body style and feature options for building your custom Wrangler with the team at Jacky Jones Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Jeep Wrangler Trim Levels
All Jeep Wrangler configurations come with standard all-wheel drive. Whether you'll be spending more time on the pavement or off, one of the 8 Wrangler trims offers the features you need. Which is your best fit? Below, we take a look at the specs for the Wrangler Sport, Sport S, Black & Tan, Willys, Sport Altitude, Sahara, Rubicon, and Sahara Altitude trims.
- Wrangler Sport / Wrangler Sport S -- The base Sport trim starts at $28,300 MSRP for the 2-door model, and comes standard with a 285-horsepower V6 engine, a six-speed manual transmission, four-wheel drive, all-season tires, tow hooks, and a Sunrider folding soft top. A 270-horsepower four-cylinder turbocharged engine upgrade is optional. The Sport S builds on the Sport with convenience features and adds available Technology, Safety, and Cold Weather packages.
- Wrangler Black & Tan/ Jeep Wrangler Willys -- These two trims share performance features with the Sport and Sport S trims, but stand out for their distinct aesthetics. The Black & Tan adds a tan soft-top roof, tan cloth seats, all-terrain tires, side steps, and theTechnology package. The Willys adds a black paint scheme, Willys decals, mud-terrain tires, rock sliders, and larger brakes.
- Wrangler Sport Altitude -- Only available in the 4-door model., the Altitude shares its features with the Sport S, adding a hardtop roof and 18-inch alloy wheels.
- Wrangler Sahara -- The Sahara trim gains a standard V6 engine and manual transmission, and available four-cylinder eTorque and V6 eTorque engine upgrades.
- Wrangler Rubicon -- Starting at around $38,300 for 2-door models and $41,800 for 4-door Unlimited models, the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon off-road features build on the Sahara trim to optimize ability on rough terrain in Gainesville. Off-road features include rock sliders, locking front and rear differentials, 17-inch alloy wheels, and BFGoodrich KO2 all-terrain tires.
- Wrangler Sahara Altitude -- Only available as a 4-door model, the Sahara Altitude shares features with the Sahra and adds a hardtop roof and 18-inch alloy wheels.
Jeep Wrangler Configurations
The Jeep Wrangler is available in two body styles: the two-door Wrangler and the four-door Wrangler Unlimited -- although the Wrangler Sport Altitude and Sahara Altitude trims are only available as 4-door Unlimited models. The Unlimited adds space for one more passenger, and ups max cargo volume to 72 cubic feet -- excellent for a compact SUV. Check out the Wrangler Unlimited interior dimensions:
Wrangler Unlimited Interior Dimensions:
- Front Legroom -- 41.2 inches
- Rear Legroom -- 38.3 inches
- Cargo Volume Behind Row 1 -- 31.7 cubic feet
- Max Cargo Volume -- 72.4 cubic feet
- Passenger Capacity -- 5
Build Your Custom Wrangler with Jacky Jones Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!
Questions about the new Jeep Wrangler configurations? Contact our team to compare the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon to the Sport
, and other trims popular with Dahlonega and Cleveland drivers. Get in touch to set up a test drive
when you’ve found your favorite model!